Fellow community and union organisers, in January 2018 – Organisers.Network will be launching officially.
- Are you a professional community or union organiser?
- Would you like an online space where you can talk to other organisers from other organisations and disciplines?
- Would you like to be able to crowdsource solutions and ideas?
- Would you like to share your ideas and wins?
- Would you like to have a space to share resources and materials, in a secure environment?
- Would you like to be part of a community that curates the best content from it’s own members and others, so that the best answers can be found quickly?
- Would you like to be able to participate in online courses developed for organisers by organisers and educators?
- Would you like to be part of a global multi-disciplinary community of union and community organisers?
At Organisers.Network our ambition is to deliver all this and more to our members. In January 2018 “ON Phase Alpha” will launch, this will include:
- Themed email lists.
- Our secure members only online resource sharing hub.
- A voluntary member directory.
- Private and public member blogs.
- Self organised, themed member project or discussion areas.
- Hopefully a Francophone community.
If you join us, you will then have the opportunity to shape our journey going forward.
Then signup here or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively click on the button at the side to follow this blog for updates.
PS: Do you want to be involved from the very begining? Then just email us at the address above.
The Organisers.Network Team