We aim to be inclusive and welcoming
- We want to be inclusive; do not engage in homophobic, racist, transphobic, ableist, sexist, or otherwise exclusionary behavior. Don’t make exclusionary jokes. Don’t even make them “ironically”.
- Don’t harass people. Unconsented attention is harrassment. Dressing or acting in a certain way is not consent.
- Aggression and elitism are unwelcome here — knowledge is not a competition.
- We’d rather you ask about gender than assume, and if you get it wrong, apologise, and use what they prefer.
- Discussion of how to make Organisers.Network more inclusive is welcome. Claims that this “has gone too far” aren’t.
If you have any concerns about someone’s behaviour please let us know either in person, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org